Ok so about 8:30 at night Mikala says what can I wear for Dr.Suess day tomorrow. So we talk about it and I run to the store and buy poster board. Then I build this hat and bow tie for the next hour. In the mean time Mikala has gone to bed. So the next morning when she gets up and I show her the stuff she says WHY DIDN'T YOU BUY A HAT FROM WALMART? Yes yes I know everything good comes from walmart. Well she is not loving the costume. I say lets put everything on and then see how you look. Well I thought she looked pretty cute. But by the time she got to school she had the makeup off her face and had me carry the hat into the school. So I think I should get mom of the year. I did a great job. Next time I will buy at walmart!!!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Mom of the YEAR !!
Ok so about 8:30 at night Mikala says what can I wear for Dr.Suess day tomorrow. So we talk about it and I run to the store and buy poster board. Then I build this hat and bow tie for the next hour. In the mean time Mikala has gone to bed. So the next morning when she gets up and I show her the stuff she says WHY DIDN'T YOU BUY A HAT FROM WALMART? Yes yes I know everything good comes from walmart. Well she is not loving the costume. I say lets put everything on and then see how you look. Well I thought she looked pretty cute. But by the time she got to school she had the makeup off her face and had me carry the hat into the school. So I think I should get mom of the year. I did a great job. Next time I will buy at walmart!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Get real, I love the costume!!!!
Post a Comment